Sbarro vision of success is one that is shared throughout our
national network of franchisees and family. We invite you to share
this vision, and achieve your own personal goals with all of the
rewards that go along with a Sbarro franchise.
Sbarro Concept was born in Italy and raised in the United States.
Here's where we are today:
- After 47 years, we are still a family owned
and operated business, with a personal passion for success.
- Nearly 1,000 locations in both traditional
and non-traditional venues worldwide.
- Plans for expansion all over the U.S.
- Rated the Number One Quick Service Restaurant
in the Italian segment by Entrepreneur
magazine for four consecutive years (2000, 2001, 2002 and
Sbarro brand concept is based on Old World Italian food. What
makes it so successful?
- Time honored recipes — Mama Sbarro's original recipes
continue to inform our kitchens.
- The freshest ingredients — Sbarro sets and meets high
standards for the freshest locally grown and imported
- Consistency — Sbarro franchises are always authentic and
- Buying power — Our size enables us to purchase the best
ingredients, and help keep your inventory costs low.
How does Sbarro support its franchisees?
- Business and restaurant training — Your
first stop on the road to becoming a franchisee is an
intensive, focused training course.
- Design assistance — our experienced team
will help to make your site attractive and maximize space.
- Franchise Management — an experienced
franchise manager is available to you to guide you through the
process of opening your own Sbarro, from the store's inception
through the successful day-to-day operations.
- An established regional network of suppliers,
located in all four corners of the globe.
What makes Sbarro a unique value in franchising?
- Affordable investment — Sbarro works hard
to make sure that owning your own franchise is an attainable
- Brand flexibility — Sbarro can be found in
airports, universities, travel plazas, train stations,
hospitals, and many other high profile locations.
- Demand — Italian food is the number one
meal preference for consumers worldwide.